Annual Membership Benefits
- Annual Memberships are valid for one (1) year from the date of purchase.
- Annual Memberships can purchase an additional all-day pass for a guest and receive 20% off per ticket (discount valid for up to 3 guests per Annual Passholder, per day.) Discounted tickets must be purchased with your membership ID.
- Annual members receive unlimited rides aboard regularly scheduled River Route and Island Loop. See restrictions below.
- Digital Annual Membership – you will receive a digital membership ID at the top of your confirmation email.
- Annual Memberships will not be extended for any shutdown or extended shutdown of service of any kind. In addition, there will be no refunds or partial refunds due to the shutdown of service.
Annual Memberships do not guarantee Water Taxi admission, especially during high attendance periods. All boats first board guests with a wristband on a first-come, first-serve basis following all other guests in line on a first come, first serve basis. Admission and availability are subject to capacity limitations and other closures. Other restrictions may apply.
- Annual Memberships are not valid for private charters, special events or holiday cruises, including:
- River O’Green
- July 4th Fireworks Cruises (EVENING ONLY)
- Haunted River Tours – Select nights in October
- River of Lights Holiday Cruises – Select nights in December
- Holiday Lighted Boat Parade – December (EVENING ONLY)
- New Year’s Eve Fireworks Cruises (EVENING ONLY)
- Special event shuttles or new routes
- Members 16 years of age or older please be prepared to present your Annual Membership ID (with a photo ID) at the ticket booth or on board the Water Taxi at any of the stops. The name on the ID must match the information on your annual membership. Only (1) wristband will be issued per day. Lost wristbands will not be replaced.
- Annual Memberships are NOT refundable, transferable or valid for resale.
- Memberships will be revoked for misuse.
- The Captain has the right to refuse service and admission aboard the taxi to any member that presents a security or safety concern.